FREE SHUTTLES & TROLLEY
* Burlingame Bayside Area Shuttle – carries commuters from the Millbrae Intermodal Station to Burlingame businesses in the morning and evening commute hours during the week. The shuttle stops curbside along Rollins Road, Bayshore Highway and Airport Boulevard.
* North Burlingame Shuttle – began July 1, 2003 connecting the Millbrae Intermodal Station with the Peninsula Medical Center and Sisters of Mercy facilities along El Camino Real and Adeline Drive.
* Burlingame Trolley – runs Monday through Saturday serving both the Burlingame Avenue and Broadway shopping areas and Airport Hotels.
Currently there is no charge to passengers for the use of the shuttle services. The shuttles are funded by the City of Burlingame, Peninsula Joint Powers Board, San Mateo Transit District, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County, the Burlingame Avenue Association, and the Broadway Improvement District.
Printed schedules are also available on the shuttle, at the Burlingame Chamber of Commerce, and at the hotels. Times are approximate. You can also, download a copy HERE.
For information regarding the shuttles, contact The Alliance at (650) 588-8170.
For information regarding current bus route schedules, please refer to www.commute.org site.
* SFO – San Francisco International Airport
* SJC – San Jose International Airport
* OAK – Oakland International Airport
* SQL – San Carlos Airport
* HAF – Half Moon Bay Airport
* Caltrain Free Broadway Shuttle
* BART – Bay Area Rapid Transit
Burlingame Bike Routes Map available at www.burlingame.org
Bay Area Shuttle
North Burlingame Shuttle
Peninsula Traffic Congestion